Saturday, December 28, 2013

Square, Not Round

I played the current Clean & Simple sketch challenge:


but I used squares instead of circles. I wanted to use some rounded-corner square dies I have, so I did. I layered some Hero Arts Pool papers and made this:


The squares were larger than I thought they'd be (no, I didn't measure first ... why do you ask?), so I had to move them over slightly to the left for the sentiment to fit. I also had to cut the washi tape in half to fit. Such are the trials and tribulations we stampers endure, especially those of us who stamp without a plan.

The circles were cut from some Hero Arts Pool Designer papers, and the white layer was attached to a note card from a Mixed Notecards Pool pack.

My last act was to chomp the top right corner with the 1/2" Chomper.

I think I'll go CASE something else next. Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh lovely lovely!! Love the use of washi tape...I think I have a washi addiction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your interpretation, the squares worked out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love your take on the sketch, the squares are just great. I have a washi addiction too but seems only for collecting it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it especially with the punch of colour with the washi tape!! Love your take on this weeks sketch

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)