Sunday, April 20, 2014

Cheater Card

When I make a card that is too easy, I call it a cheater card, mostly because it feels like I cheated. Nothing should be that easy, but I just did it again. I was up to my elbows in the craft room, working on a project for May, and I suddenly held in my hand the perfect piece of cheater paper for a card maker. Then I used it to make this:


This is a single piece of pretty paper from the Memory Box Minuet paper pack.  I am not good enough to make a collage like that by stamping. The only thing I did stamp was the Happy Birthday sentiment. I stuck the paper to an A2 card front and DONE!

See? Cheating.

Now I need to get back to work on that other project. Small diversions like this are fun, though. :)

Thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:

  1. It is beautiful and looks like you did a lot of work to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! This is a gorgeous card, whether a "cheater" or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, the blue is so soft and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oof! you TOTALLY fooled me, i thought, "holy wow leslie's collage gene is totally kickin' in!!!" :) this is beyond fab!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)