Monday, October 27, 2014

Grumpling Happy Birthday

One of the stamp sets I brought with me a few weekends ago for my crafty weekend was my Taylored Expressions Party Grumplings. I love me some good attitude stamps. I made this:


I stamped and die-cut the image, then colored it with Copics. I put a strip of pretty paper (from the Avery Elle Everyday Collection 6x6 paper pack) down the left edge of the panel, then popped up the image on foam tape, and put a piece of Little B washi tape under the image to ground it.

I added some Glossy Accents to the balloon to make it shiny:


He's so grumpy! HA! You'll see this set again, that's for sure! :)

Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:

  1. Love it! I have a bunch of these guys colored and cut out, but haven't put them on cards yet. I like the washi tape under his feet. I tend to leave things hanging in midair (is that supposed to be one word?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT FACE! lol! It's all in the grumpy eyebrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked at that set of stamps, and I can't wait to see what other clever cards you create. Those sentiments are awesome. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...love this card. What a funny little guy. Wonderful, thanks for the giggle this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I adore him! Awesome card Leslie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love♥LOVE♥loooooooooove the grumpling! i especially love that he is called a grumpling, i know quite a few creatures who could be thusly appellated, including me before i have coffee, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this set and had to have it unfortunately there have only been "sensitive people" birthdays lately. Wait... why do I know these people??

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)