Thursday, November 13, 2014

Knit Happens

I tend to leave things (where "things" = stamps, papers, etc.) out on my desk to remind me I wanted to use them. This makes things crowded until I actually do use them. After I cleaned up from one of my recent projects, I decided I needed to use the sad Cat's Pajamas stamp I'd taken out but ended up not using. Please note: that was probably the worst-constructed sentence ever.

Here's my card, then I'll explain:


I used the Cat's Pajamas Knitting Kitty with my Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather papers, and it was just meant to be. I paper pieced the knitting project and the ball of yarn, and I even got the sentiment straight (it's from A Muse, when you could still buy their stamps in your LSS).

I followed the current Sweet Sunday Sketch:






And now that I've sorta cleaned up, I'm going to work on the next set of stamps waiting for me, left out on my desk. Heck, one day it will be all cleaned up! Hey, could happen.

Thanks for stopping by!


Stuff I used: Knitting Kitty (very old) wood stamp from The Cat's Pajamas, Knit Happens sentiment from A Muse (also wood, and also very old), and the following:


2 comments:

  1. Cute! The kitty's green eyes are perfect. I like the background piece at an angle, too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)