Monday, May 11, 2015

CSSC #4 Mid-challenge Post

We're mid-way through my current Sketch Challenge, which means I've  made another card! :)

Here's the sketch:



and here's my card:


And yeah, it really does follow the sketch:


I just flipped the sketch 90 degrees so the sentiment would fit. It's still a bold sentiment stamped on pretty paper. You do remember you can stamp on patterned paper, right? I usually forget.

If I'd been thinking clearly, I'd have added some acetate and sequins to make this a shaker card, but once I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto the yellow paper, I thought I'd stop and save myself the work. I'm so lazy.

I also thought this challenge would be easy, but so far there has been only one -- ONE -- entry. You have until midnight on the 21st to enter, and you could win some of my cool duplicate stuff ... I might have a bunch.

If you do play, and I hope you will, the link-up is here at the original post for May.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stuff I used: Spellbinder's Standard Ovals, SU Feel Goods, and the following:



4 comments:

  1. It is on my list for today I swear...lol. I do forget one can stamp on pretty paper...hmmm have to give that some thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it's a tougher challenge than you thought! For me it's challenging as I have few big sentiments. I'll see what I can do... ;) Today's bright sunshine-y card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely missed that you had a current sketch challenge going. I had been keeping an eye out for it but my eye got distracted. Now I have piles and piles of crafting goods everywhere as I'm emptying out the craft closet to make a bonfire. No. Wait. That's not it. To make room for a new beautiful hunk of furniture. I'll go check out the original post which I missed completely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so far behind I can see my own butt.
    I haven't used this sentiment yet - perfect for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)