Sunday, November 22, 2015

Cool Cat

I saw a card made with a cat die on someone's blog, and I needed to own it (the die, not the blog). Here's my card:


The die is by Poppy Stamps, and it's awesome. I cut it out of a UFO water colored piece, and then again (just the top part) out of a remnant of green, because the yellow eyes made him look a bit possessed.

I also cut the die from a white panel that I lined up on the black card base, and used as my template for placing the pieces.

I colored his nose with an RV11 Copic marker. I've not seen a cat with a yellow nose.

I thought this sentiment from Paper Smooches worked well with the cat. It's stamped in Unicorn white pigment ink, and heat-embossed with Hero Arts white embossing powder.

This die is a lot of fun, and I am unnaturally happy that I own it. I might have issues.

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. Oh ya it is beyond awesome...fabulous...stupendous...okay I might just be a bit biased.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)